Buying a new or used car, truck, ATV, RV, motorcycle, snowmobile or boat is an important decision. Researching and planning first can save you money and help you enjoy your investment. NorState Federal Credit Union offers many resources to help you make the right decision. Ask about your LuvMyCU PERKS status for extra discounted rates.
- Recreational Vehicles (Campers)
Along with conventional auto loans, NorState FCU offers an alternative option.
NorState FCU has the vehicle financing option to best fit your needs! The low monthly payments that Flex Auto Financing allows for, gives you more vehicle for your money. All new and pre-owned vehicles up to five years old are eligible and can be financed up to 72 months.
Flex Auto Financing is the vehicle financing option you've been waiting for!
- Low monthly payments
- Vehicle ownership (titled in your name)
- No higher insurance premium
- Option to Sell, Trade, Refinance or Payoff at any time
- No early termination fees
- Return vehicle at loan maturity and simply "walk away"
- Annual mileage options up to 18,000 available
For more information on Flex Auto Financing click here.
Want to find out how low your Flex Auto Financing payment could be?
Click here to go to the Flex Auto Financing Calculator.
NorState Federal Credit Union Advantages
- Low rates
- LuvMyCU PERKS loyal member discount pricing
- Affordable payments
- Fast loan processing
- Risk Based Pricing - Rates vary depending on your credit history and scoring
- No Down-Payments required to qualified borrowers
- No pre-payment penalties
- Terms of up to 72 months for new or used on qualifying vehicles
- Refinancing from other high-rate lenders available
- Auto Equity Loans also available
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) at a reasonable cost. Protects you when a gap exists between the actual value of your vehicle and the amount of money owed.
- Optional Debt Protection available at a reasonable cost for qualified members.
- Optional Vehicle Service Contracts offered on select vehicles. For additional information on CU Certified Vehicle Service Contracts click here.