Buying a new or used car, truck, ATV, RV, motorcycle, snowmobile or boat is an important decision. Researching and planning first can save you money and help you enjoy your investment. NorState Federal Credit Union offers many resources to help you make the right decision.
- Recreational Vehicles (Campers)
NorState Federal Credit Union Advantages
- Low rates
- Affordable payments
- Fast loan processing
- Risk Based Pricing - Rates vary depending on your credit history and scoring
- No Down-Payments required to qualified borrowers
- No pre-payment penalties
- Terms of up to 72 months for new or used on qualifying vehicles
- Refinancing from other high-rate lenders available
- Auto Equity Loans also available
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) at a reasonable cost. Protects you when a gap exists between the actual value of your vehicle and the amount of money owed.
- Optional Life and Disability insurance available at a reasonable cost.
- Optional Extended Warranty Program
Contact us and we'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about car pricing, loan alternatives, rates and the application process.