Evergreen Strategic Partners: Financial Planning
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
NorState Federal Credit Union members enjoy access to comprehensive financial planning services through a strategic alliance with Tom Harnish, a Financial Planner with Evergreen Strategic Partners.
Developing a comprehensive financial plan for the future can be one of the toughest financial challenges NorState FCU members face. Planning for retirement while saving for your children’s education, understanding your insurance needs, evaluating your investment options, and creating a forward-thinking savings plan -- all while managing today’s expenses -- can be overwhelming and confusing. Tom from Evergreen Strategic Partners provides guidance to help you set short- and long-term goals, work to avoid costly financial mistakes, and more.
- Financial Planning (asset allocation review, tax planning, cash flow analysis, estate planning)
- Counseling on Pensions/Benefits
- Qualified Accounts (IRA, SEPs, 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans)
- Advisory Accounts (mutual fund wrap accounts, active & passive strategies)
- Insurance Programs (life Insurance, annuities, long term care insurance and disability insurance)
- Investment Programs (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, REITs, variable annuities)
- Educational Accounts (529 Plans, Educational IRAs, UGMAs, UTMAs)
- Non-Qualified Accounts (Standard Brokerage)
TO LEARN MORE OR TO SCHEDULE FINANCIAL CONSULTATION
Contact Tom Harnish at 207-573-1402 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisory services offered through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a registered investment adviser (RIA). Securities offered through LPL Financial (LPL), an RIA and broker-dealer (BD), member FINRA/SIPC. Credit union is not an RIA or BD. Insurance products offered through NPA, LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. LPL registered representatives offer products and services using Evergreen Strategic Partners (ESP). These products and services offered through ESP, NPA, LPL, or their affiliates which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of the credit union are:
|Not Insured by NCUA Insured||Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations||No Credit Union Guarantee||May Lose Value|