Insurance Products Offered at NorState FCU
NorState Insurance Services
Founded in 2002, NorState Insurance Services was created to leverage the buying power of credit union membership to seek co-operative insurance purchasing opportunities for personal & business insurance needs. Our goal is to get the very best prices, coverage, and service that money can buy. NorState Insurance Services delivers discounted auto, home and specialty insurance to its members while keeping your service as close to home as possible.
Whether you are looking for car or home insurance or coverage for your snowmobile, boat or business, let NorState Insurance Services bring you the power of your credit union to you. NorState Insurance Services chose F.A. Peabody Company as its servicing agency for their broad selection of insurers with special discount programs. F. A. Peabody has been providing insurance in Maine for over 20 years.
Call us today at 1-800-804-7555 and ask to speak to an NorState Insurance Services Specialist or stop by any of our six convenient locations.
For a free quote online, GET STARTED HERE!
Home Mortgage Insurance
Keeping your home in the family is critical. Here's a mortgage insurance plan that makes it easy and affordable – and it's available only to NorState FCU members.
TruStage Health Insurance Program with GoHealth
- Members can shop for and purchase health plans based on budget, location, and need
- Simple format health insurance marketplace that makes it easy for members to find the right health plan for themselves and their family
- Members can compare plans side-by-side and enroll completely online or over the phone
- GoHealth's integration with healthcare.gov makes it easy for members to apply for tax credits
- GoHealth has a relationship with over 300 carriers and has a team of licensed insurance advisors to help guide members
TruStage Life Insurance
- TruStage Life Insurance products are designed for credit union members, to help them protect the achievements and aspirations of those who matter most in their lives.
- Term life insurance provides protection for a set number of years, depending on the member's needs. It offers premiums and benefits that remain the same or vary depending on the policy, and features lower monthly premiums than whole life.
- Whole life insurance for adults and children provides permanent coverage for the member's entire life with premiums that remain level, the same throughout their lifetime.
- Annuity products enable retirement age members to supplement their retirement income by providing income that is guaranteed for life.
- Licensed representatives will walk members through their choices in detail, answer questions and help them arrive at a decision that makes sense for their needs.
Serivce: 1-88-TRUSTAGE (1-888-787-8243)
SAVE MONEY ON YOUR INSURANCE
Get a free competitive quote from NorState Insurance Services for your home, auto, recreational vehicle or commercial property.