Insurance Products Offered at NorState FCU
Home Mortgage Insurance
Keeping your home in the family is critical. Here's a mortgage insurance plan
that makes it easy and affordable – and it's available only to NorState
TruStage Health Insurance Program with GoHealth
- Members can shop for an purchase health plans based on budget, location, and need
- Simple format health insurance marketplace that makes it easy for members to find the right health plan for themselves and thier family
- Members can compare plans side-by-side and enroll completely online or over the phone
- GoHealth's integration with healthcare.gov makes it easy for members to apply for tax credits
- GoHealth has a relationship with over 300 carries and has a team of licensed insurance advisors to help guide members
TruStage Life Insurance
- TruStage Life Insurance products are designed for credit union members, to help them protect the achievements and aspirations of those who matter most in their lives.
- Term life insurance provides protection for a set number of years, depending on the member's needs. It offers premiums and benefits that remain the same or vary depending on the policy, and features lower monthly premiums than whole life.
- Whole life insurance for adults and children provides permanent coverage for the member's entire life with premiums that remain level, the same throughout their lifetime.
- Annuity products enable retirement age members to supplement their retirement income by providing income that is guaranteed for life.
- Licensed representatives will walk members through their choices in detail, answer questions and help them arrive at a decision that makes sense for their needs.
Other Insurance Products
NorState FCU's insurance affiliate, Equinox Financial & Insurance Services, Inc. offers a wide variety of affordable insurance solutions:
- Rec Vehicles
- Personal Umbrella
Get a free competitive quote for your home, auto,
recreational vehicle or commercial property.
- Request a quote online today!
- Call Equinox directly at 1-888-547-6205 (when you call, please have your current insurance policies handy for reference.)
- Visit a credit union branch